In this simple step by step guide learn how to draw a Squirrel in a simple and interactive way. You just need a red pen and a paper to start drawing a Squirrel in next 2 minutes!
18 Steps to draw a Squirrel
- Draw an oval and draw another, similar oval below it, slightly to the left, keeping a gap. Join the two with lines.
- Draw the ear and eye of the squirrel.
- Add detail to its body.
- Make its foot.
- Make a big, plump tail that is even taller than its head.
- Draw its nose and paws.
- Erase the lines as shown.
- Add detail to the tail.
- Erase the line in its nose.
- Draw its mouth.
- Draw an acorn in its hand.
- Where is it sitting? Draw a tree trunk and a branch, on which it is perched.
- Draw tree rings to make it look real.
- Shade the bottom part of the tail and ear, the nose and the acorn.
- Draw and shade leaves at the ends of the branch.
- Draw clouds in the sky.
- Add another branch on the left, with leaves.
- Colour this cute creature and imagine his tail thumping!
For more such cool How To Draw videos go to our Drawing page.