Pack your bags and get ready to take the train! In the next 2 minutes learn how to draw a train from this simple step-by-step interactive video.
6 Steps to draw a Train
- First draw a rectangle, like a train engine.
- Draw three small ellipses inside the left side of the rectangle, like a face of the engine.
- Draw small one square on top of the rectangle and two rectangles on top of that small square.
- Draw one rectangle and two squares in the straight line. Draw small squares inside these shapes like a window.
- Draw wheels on the bottom and connect all these shapes like the way train compartments are connected.
- Now fill the colours and start your train. Choo Choo!
For more such cool How To Draw videos go to : Drawing for Kids