In this simple step by step guide learn how to draw an Airplane in a simple and interactive way. You just need a red pen and a paper to start drawing a Airplane in the next 2 minutes!
18 Steps to draw an Airplane
- First make a curve.
- Extend it with a dotted line for the body.
- Add detail to the body to make it look real.
- Add wheels. There will only be a couple, the other two will be hidden.
- Erase lines as shown.
- Add lights, front and back.
- Draw a windshield and windows.
- Make the glass at the back of the car.
- Shade the wheels.
- Make a white circle in the middle of the wheels to make it look real.
- Draw lines to show doors and handles.
- Get inside the windows and draw seats.
- Draw a steering wheel.
- Shade the seats.
- Draw yourself driving the car with a big smile.
- Draw a line in the background.
- Draw buildings and a cloud.
- Add detail to the road so that it looks real. Now you’re all set to go for a spin.
For more such cool How To Draw videos go to our Drawing for kids page.