In this simple step by step guide learn how to draw a submarine in a simple and interactive way. You just need a red pen and a paper to start drawing a submarine in the next 2 minutes!
11 Steps to draw a Submarine
- Draw a big oval in the middle of your page.
- Draw fin shapes on both sides towards the back.
- Draw a propeller at the back, in the middle.
- Draw a nose for the submarine and a rectangle on top.
- Make a long thin rectangle over it and draw a curve.
- Take out an antenna.
- Draw a periscope.
- Make a dotted line across the middle of the submarine.
- Draw small circles for windows.
- Make steel plates on its body and add dots to show nails.
- Maybe you’ll get a chance to travel in a submarine one day. You can dream of that day when you look at this drawing.
For more such cool How To Draw videos go to our Drawing for kids page.