In this simple step by step guide learn how to draw a Whale in a simple and interactive way. You just need a red pen and a paper to start drawing a Whale in next 2 minutes!
11 Steps to draw a Whale
- Draw a curved shape for the whale’s body, incorporating its tail.
- Extend its mouth and draw its eyes.
- Draw a little box on top, erasing the overlapping lines.
- Draw details on its tail and body to make it look real.
- Draw a couple of fins, front and back. Erase the overlapping line of the front one.
- Draw a tooth.
- Draw its eyebrows.
- Erase the top line of the box shape you drew and make it a couple of small curves.
- Draw a plant in the bottom right foreground. Draw some more seaweed near it.
- Now, move near the whale’s face. Draw a small circle for a bubble. Draw another bubble behind the whale and another on top.
- Draw some rock on the left side of your foreground to make it look real. Colour it in whichever colours you like.
Related Articles –