In this simple step by step guide learn how to draw a mermaid in a fun and interactive way. You just need a pen and a paper to start drawing a mermaid in the next 2 minutes!
15 Steps to draw a Mermaid
1. Draw a long curved line as the body of the mermaid.
2. Then draw a circle as the head of the mermaid and an other circle
which has to be over lapping the top circle..
3. Next draw a plate, an oval and another plate which will be the body
of the mermaid, like shown above
4. Finally a rough sketch of the tail..
Now time to do the final drawing.
1. Draw a Large circle which will fit both the head and face circles in it.
2. Erase the lines as shown above.
3. leave a small gap and outline the circle to form the hair.
4. Now draw the ears and with the help of semi-circles draw the pretty
eyes.Draw the mouth of the mermaid and a star on the head.
5. Outline the torso (Body).
6. Erase the lines as shown above.
7. Now outline the tail and erase as shown above.
8. With the help of straight line draw the mermaid’s hands.
9. With the help of curved lines extent the length of her hair.
10. Draw two clams for the mermaid.
11. Erase some of her rough lines.
For more such cool How To Draw videos go to our Drawing for kids page.