In this simple step by step guide learn how to draw a shark in a simple and interactive way. You just need a red pen and a paper to start drawing a shark in the next 2 minutes!
13 Steps to draw a Shark
- Draw a pointy oval.
- Extend it to continue the shark’s body and tail.
- Draw the shark’s mouth.
- Add details to its face for realism.
- Make its nose and eye.
- Draw its fins. The middle one should be the biggest.
- Add two similar looking fins in the front.
- Erase lines as shown.
- Shade its eye to give it a menacing look.
- Add some wicked looking teeth.
- In the background, you can make a small scared looking fish.
- Watch it swim away fast from the shark in the video.
- Colour your shark and put it up in your room for visitors to look at.
For more such cool How To Draw videos go to our Drawing for kids page.
That’s true, Taylor!
I love drawing its so much fun LOL