In this simple step by step guide learn how to draw a Lion in a simple and interactive way. You just need a red pen and a paper to start drawing a Lion in the next 2 minutes!
10 Steps to draw a Lion
- Draw the lion’s face and section it off.
- Make its nose, eyes, nose and eyebrows.
- Draw its mouth.
- Make its ears and mane.
- Draw its body and make its tail.
- Make its legs and paws. Remember the back ones will only be partially visible.
- Erase lines as shown.
- Shade the mane.
- Watch the lion roar in the video and look ferocious!
- Colour it in and hang it on your wall after you have finished showing it off to your friends. Who knows, you could soon see a real lion. Drawing helps you remember the features of a creature, so the practice is sure to come in handy!
For more such cool How To Draw videos go to this page.