In this simple step by step guide learn how to draw a bird in a simple and interactive way. You just need a pen and a paper to start drawing a bird in the next 2 minutes!
7 Steps to draw a Bird
1. Draw a circle.
2. Intersecting the circle, draw an oval shape to define the body of the bird.
3. Draw the legs using curved lines and arcs as shown above.
4. Draw the wings of the bird using curved lines as shown above.
5. Divide the bird’s face into 4 parts. Draw two circles to define the eyes. Along with it, draw circles inside these already drawn circles to define the pupils of the bird. Delete all the extra lines.
6. Using some curved lines, draw the mouth and eyebrows completing the face.
7. Fill in the colors and the bird is ready!
For more such cool How To Draw videos go to our Drawing page.