In this simple step by step guide learn how to draw a snail in a simple and interactive way. You just need a red pen and a paper to start drawing a snail in the next 2 minutes!
8 Steps to draw a Snail
- First, draw a long rectangular shape.
- Next, draw a curve attached to the first shape, for the snail’s body.
- Now, draw a pointy lying down triangle after the body.
- Draw the snail’s tentacles, eyes and mouth.
- Draw a spiral in the snail’s body. Add detail for a realistic effect.
- Erase lines as shown.
- Shade the body.
- Watch your snail move slowly away in the video. Hit pause and draw and keep doing so until your drawing is complete. If you don’t understand a step, go back, erase a line and do it again. Happy drawing!
For more such cool How To Draw videos go to our Drawing for kids page.
very good for children