Learn how to draw with our Drawing for kids lessons.
Train 2 – Free printable online colouring page for kids. Colour online Train 2 colouring page using our colouring palette and download your coloured page by clicking save image.
How to colour this colouring page?
Have fun colouring our Train 2 colouring page and many more colouring pages, by following some simple instructions:
- Go through our collection and choose an image you want to colour.
- You can click on the “felpen” or “crayon” and use it to colour the image.
- Click on any of the “size” and choose how big you want your stroke to be.
- Click on the range of colours on the bottom left and go nuts!!
- In case you don’t like what you did, you can always click the “eraser” and erase away all the strokes you don’t want. How cool is that?!?
- Once you are done with your masterpiece, don’t forget to “Save Image” and show it off to all your friends!
- Click on “Download Activity”, in case you want to take a print out of the activity itself.