The newspaper – Introduce a newspaper to kids with a simple set of questions that they can answer with this fun English worksheet for kids.
1. What is the name of the newspaper?
2. Who is the editor of the newspaper?
3. What is the headline for today?
4. How often is the newspaper published?
5. Which is your favourite section in the newspaper?
6. Which page is sports news on?
7. How many ads are there in the newspaper?
8. What is the weather forecast of your locality?
9. At what time is your favourite cartoon broadcasted?
10. Is the newspaper colourful?
How to use the worksheet
1. Download the worksheet using the red download button at the top.
2. Take a print out of the worksheet using your printer.
3. Solve the worksheet using a pencil or a pen and ask your parents/teachers to check your answers.
Liked this English worksheet and lesson? You’ll definitely love our other English worksheets and lessons for kids.