These printable calendars are easy to make and look awesome!
What you need to make a calendar –
How to make a monthly calendar –
- Print our free calendar template. Make 12 copies.
- First, cut the four vertical strips of dates.
- Stick them together so that you have one long strip now.
- Next, crease and fold on the dotted line below each date. Start with folding on the dotted line after number 1.
- You can change the figure at the top, or colour it differently so that you know the new month has begun. This way, you will have a custom calendar.
- Label each month so that you can keep them in order.
- Circle the holidays for the year and hang up this 2015 holiday calendar to plan vacations.
- A 2015 calendar with holidays will be useful to everyone in the family, so you could even make some as gifts.
- You could colour this calendar for kids according to your room colour, to make it look even better!
For more similar craft ideas for kids go to Craft Ideas for Kids.