In this simple step by step guide learn how to draw a Windmill in a simple and interactive way. You just need a red pen and a paper to start drawing a Windmill in the next 2 minutes!
16 Steps to draw a Windmill
- Draw a triangular shape with a plateau top.
- Make a rectangle on top of it.
- Draw a circle and another around it, at the top.
- Add rectangular shapes on its sides.
- Colour the inner circle.
- Make four long rectangular shapes with depth for its blades.
- Add details to make them look real.
- Make a door at the bottom.
- Make rings on the tower and add windows.
- Colour the door.
- Erase lines as shown.
- Draw a line in the background and make hillocks on it, on both sides of your windmill.
- Add blades of grass with flowers in the foreground.
- Add small trees in the background so that they look distant.
- Add a cloud and colour the blades.
- Watch the blades move in our video.
For more such cool How To Draw videos go to our Drawing page.