In this simple step by step guide learn how to draw a tortoise in a simple and interactive way. You just need a red pen and a paper to start drawing a tortoise in the next 2 minutes!
13 Steps to draw a Tortoise
- Draw a curved shape for the tortoise’s shell.
- Make its stocky, short legs. The back ones will be partially visible only.
- Draw a tail at the back.
- Give it two ovals in the front.
- Extend them to form the neck.
- Give a smile to the tortoise when you make its face.
- Draw its eyes and shade them.
- Erase lines as shown.
- Add lines on its back.
- Give nails to its feet.
- Add details to make it look real.
- Watch it get inside its shell!
- Colour it in so that you have a pet that you can hang. Your friends and family will admire your drawing.
For more such cool How To Draw videos go to our Drawing for kids page.