How to make Cheesy Potato Bake
What You Need
- 4 potatoes
- 2 onions
- ½ cup grated cheese
- ½ tsp pepper powder
- ½ cup milk
- butter to grease the baking dish
Steps to make Cheesy Potato Bake
- Preheat the over for 10 minutes at 180 degrees C.
- Peel the potatoes and onions. Cut them in thin slices.
- Use butter to grease the bottom and sides of a baking dish.
- Sprinkle half the pepper and grated cheese on the potatoes.
- Put the sliced onions on top of the potatoes.
- On top of this, pour the milk.
- Put the dish in the oven and bake for half an hour.
- Check that the potatoes are cooked and then take the dish out from the oven.
For more interesting recipes for kids, go to Recipes for Kids category.