Learn how to draw with our Drawing for kids lessons.
Butterfly on flowers – Free printable online colouring page for kids. Colour online Butterfly on Flowers – Colouring Page using our colouring palette and download your coloured page by clicking save image.
How to colour this colouring page
Have fun colouring our colouring pages, by following some simple instructions:
- Go through our collection and choose an image you want to colour.
- You can click on the “feltpen” or “crayon” and use it to colour the image.
- Click on “size” and choose how big you want your stroke to be.
- Click on the range of colours on the bottom left and go nuts!!
- In case you don’t like what you did, you can always click the “eraser” and erase all the strokes you don’t want. How cool is that?!?
- Once you are done with your masterpiece, don’t forget to “Save Image” and show it off to all your friends!
- Click on “Download Activity,” in case you want to take a printout of the activity itself.