Cricket World Cup 2015 – Top 5 Contenders
World Cup Predictions –
- Australia – strong mentally and physically; and playing on home ground in Cricket World Cup 2015.
- India – Dhoni and his cricket team can repeat 2nd April, 2011 and be victorious again.
- South Africa – if they reach the semis they are the champions of the ICC Cricket World Cup.
- New Zealand – the co-hosts are title contenders as they have the advantages of known pitches and weather. Don’t forget that in 1992 Martin Crowe had led them to the semi final but his injury caused them to lose.
- Sri Lanka – Jayawardene and Sangakkara could gleefully lead the team to victory.
Expect the unexpected
- Faf Du Plessis (SA) could be the top scorer.
- Glenn Maxwell (Aus) will torture the bowlers with his sixes.
- Australian pitches won’t be hard like before and thus won’t favour the bowlers.
- Beware of illegal bowling.
- India Pakistan matches will be the best and captivating.
- Don’t underestimate the baby teams like Scotland, Afghanistan, Ireland and UAE.
- Bowlers- Don’t irritate Chris Gayle (WI) or else face his wrath in bowling.
- India’s beloved Virat Kohli will again fight back and score runs while chasing.
- Rohit Sharma will be the best opening batsman.
- Mitchell Johnson’s (Aus) short and differently paced deliveries will be tricky to manoeuvre.
To read more interesting Sports for kids, CLICK HERE